- Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
- Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
- If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
- Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
- Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
- Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
- Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
- Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
- If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
- No advertising on other servers.
- No advertising 3rd party services.
- Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
Pixelmonmod website username: UniversalRealms | 5.0.1 | Gyms | 225 Lvl Cap | Events
I love this server (website) is really very good (I recommend)
In my opinion there are no mistakes
I like your organization
IBGnova wrote:Greetings, Pixelmon players!
My name is IBG_Nova and I own a decent sized Pixelmon server, named UniversalRealms. We have been around for about 8 months, and have grown immensely during this time. You can locate our website at this link: http://www.universalrealms.net .
Our server supports 5.0.1 (Full Release).
What makes us unique?
We support eight custom gyms, fully functional NPCs, as well as a huge safari zone, 400x400 blocks, and a full in-game marketplace to allow trainers to acquire the items to meet their Pixelmon needs. Furthermore, we host weekly events and monthly giveaways to help new players compete with the veterans.
UniversalRealms is affiliated with GlacialRealms, and players can join through either their IP or ours. However, players will join their hub, and can join our Pixelmon server via /server pixelmon or the compass.
Why should you join us?
UniversalRealms is, as aforementioned, a custom-made Pixelmon server with a range of dedicated staff across the world, so players will never be without help, should they need it. Our community is also always happy to help players out, and we have little to no issues with flame, or anything else.
Server Website: UniversalRealms.net
You can view our server rules here.
Click here for Free Rank Info!
Pixelmonmod Username: CatogoricHawk19
Review: I've been playing pixelmon for over 5 years now and honestly, this server is great. Super helpful staff and they respond lightning fast, overall great server. but you wanted some feedback so heres a little things i personally would like to see tweaked.
1. The Gyms- as most pokemon fans know the gyms always have level caps, i think this should be implemented into the server making the first gym start at 30 and as you progress the level caps grow higher.
2. Pokemon spawns- the pokemon spawns are quite off to be honest, ill be playing with my two buddies and we wont find any pokemon but when one of us venture off the all spawn around that person and vice versa!
3. Boss pokemon- i know that boss pokemon have a low spawn rate but ive been on the server for over 2 weeks and i haven't seen a single boss, call it back luck but ive seen friends get them on other servers within 2-3 hours
That is my feedback! hopefully it helps