Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By ExoCat69
#192922 Ingame Minecraft Username: ExoCat69
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):

A week ago i was searching for a good pixelmon server so i tried some but never got satisfied until i try this one. PokeMC got the best community and they made a pixelmon the way it should be. It is the server everyone should play ,huge thanks for the staff that made it so good.

By BlackCatX
#192944 Ingame Minecraft Username: BlackCatX
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I recently joined PokeMC and already love it. The map is great, and I like the separation between the map and the wild. There's an appropriate amount of pokespawns and the community is amazing. The staff is also really helpful and the help channel is very useful. Great job on the server! :-)
By moiceter21
#192952 Ingame Minecraft Username: moiceter21
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): In the short time I have been on PokeMC I can tell that the staff really do care if your experience is a positive or negative one and act very professional. The people are very friendly and are always welcoming to new players. I have never had a bad experience and look forward to playing on PokeMC every day.
By HaloNate
#192955 Ingame Minecraft Username: HaloNate
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):
So far I have been experiencing good game play. Some of the only corrections I have to recommend are the spawning for pokemon, some locations are flooded with them and others are as bland as a desert. -HaloNate
By Anarki01
#192990 Ingame Minecraft Username: Anarki_01
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): My first impression of this server was good because there was no hub, it was straight into the game. My favorite thing about this server is it is also a survival server, you have to eat and can fall or burn to death, but pvp is not turned on, all things which make this server perfect in my opinion. You can build and claim your own spot in the wild but it also has pokemon towns you can travel through battling trainers and gyms. there is a salary that gets paid to you every ten minutes and a shop you can buy pixelmon items and foods etc so its not overly hard to survive if you choose to just chase pokemon and not worry about a house and farm. I have played on a lot of servers from the default list and this one is my favourite now.
By wolfmasterv147
#193008 Ingame Minecraft Username:frozentundrawolf
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):ive been a big pokemon fan since red and blue and I have to say pixelmon is a lot of fun. I really like the server cause it lets you play with other people and explore a lot better than just playing pixelmon on a solo world. my 1 suggestion would be to add a golden shovel for new players to claim an area early.
By CinnamonIce8851
#193014 Ingame Minecraft Username: CinnamonIce8851
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is a great game! I really enjoy playing it, its so easy to use, the only problem I've had so far is the lag and occasionally getting kicked of the server(think it's just lag though ^-^), apart from this I really enjoy it! and its a lot of fun!! Keep up the good work~<3 :-D
By xsealninj
#193049 Ingame Minecraft Username: xsealninja
Chosen Server (Kanto):
What do you think about PokeMC?:I think the community is great everyone is very kind and willing to help each other. The moderators are always welcoming and very helpful with questions that others maybe incapable of answering. Pokemc is for sure my go to server to play for pixelmon and really the only reason I play to begin with.
By Nocky
#193050 Ingame Minecraft Username: 0ver_9oo0
Chosen Server (Kanto): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?: Pokemc is the best pixelmon server I have played on. The community on the server is very nice and helpful. I love being able to travel within the region to the different Kanto towns, and also having the freedom to explore the wilderness and build your own house. My favorite feature is the auction which allows players to see ivs and evs without a rank and also allows people to get shinies.
JOIN THE TEAM