Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By TimothyTRM
#192507 Ingame Minecraft Username: TimothyTRM
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think that PokeMC is a fun little mini game in Minecraft where it allows the players to come together as one and catch Pokemon and fight Gyms and go against other players. When you have a bad day you can come on here and play and the bad things can be forgotten and the staff is very helpful.

By EndCreeper
#192519 In game Minecraft Username: End_Creeper
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):

Overall PokeMC is a great server by far the best thing about the server
is the custom events of the server that make it easy for new people as
it is mostly self explanatory these features and the region its self
make it a enjoyable experience for new players, and the events do great
at keeping you hooked.
By conway2958
#192536 Ingame Minecraft Username: conway2958
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Personally one of my favorites when it comes to Pixelmon servers. A lot of them didn't work or didn't provide the play style I wanted. So far (I am fairly new) this server provides it all. The people are friendly and the staff is very kind and helpful. Absolutely amazing!!
By MelaniePickachu
#192557 Ingame Minecraft Username: MelaniePickachu
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think this is a great server it has a nice comunity nice pokemon builds cool features. The shop mechanic is really cool for this server and i really hope that this server does not close down! I really like the wondertrades and how i always get great things from it.

Keep up the good work
-MelaniePickachu
By darawestguy
#192575 Ingame Minecraft Username: marKusH_wyc
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I believe i have just stumbled upon a server i will be using for a long time. Not only is the pixelmon mod itself amazing, but the server itself in general. It has loads of cool features like events and the map layout on the kanto server is incredible. It has a great nostalgic feeling if you played the older gameboy games. Great job
By sheepkiller105
#192587 Ingame Minecraft Username:sheepblubber
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):pokemc seem pretty cool.its users are always helpful.its also nice that there is a spawn for low level Pokemon,that really helped me out in the beginning haven't explored that server that much but some of the structures in it are really cool and awesome .i would really recommend the server to play on.
By TheGodlyCreeper
#192605 Ingame Minecraft Username: TheGodlyCreeper
Chosen Server (Kanto): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): Honestly, I think that PokeMC is an amazing server with super great, helpful, and friendly staff. The Content is also very good compared to many other pixelmon servers, and plus the whole server just has a great, loving and supporting community.
By SuperPotatoGuy
#192608 Ingame Minecraft Username: Go0fyG0ober
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Really Cool Server Over All. Started Not So Long Ago But I Can't Stop Playing Now And Having A Lot Of Fun. I Really Like The Fact That It Has Gen 6 Pokemon. The Players And Staff Are Really Nice And Helpful And The Server Is Full Of Signs And Instructions To Help Out Too.
By Lizarddino
#192610 Ingame Minecraft Username: Lizard_dino
Chosen Server (Kanto):
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): It's a great server, great people, but there is a problem and that is the lagging there are on the server that makes it kinda hard for me to play on it, but anyways great server i am having a lots of fun. - Lizard_dino
By ThornyDevil
#192615 Ingame Minecraft Username: ThornyDevil
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is a great Pokemon server which isn’t full of tons of gimmicks like all the other servers right off the bat. PokeMC is extremely enjoyable and I would recommend it to anyone who wishes to play a good, worthwhile Pixelmon server as there is so much to do and they should never get bored.
JOIN THE TEAM