Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By dp0226

Server Website: http://www.theirmine.net/
Server IP: 158.69.244.81:50000
Server Discord: https://discord.gg/0cnS6GgnhoT6M8fn

Do you feel like an outcast? Or maybe shy? Or even just enjoy peaceful quiet? Join us!

We are a small, welcoming community, that welcomes the talkative loud mouth, and the player who keeps to themselves and solos. We strive to make everyone feel comfortable here, which is why we are family friendly! Our Discord channel has channels to share your pet pics, debate over touchy subjects, and even a channel dedicated to let you see server activity and participate!

Playing on Easy Survival mode allows us to have peaceful mobs for grinding resources, which can be bought using gold you can earn. Since we have the Nether and End enabled, this means mobs aplenty. Our Pixelmon training grounds allow you to level up fast and grind for resources that you can sell in our shops or keep for yourself!
A new feature has also been recently added, on player request. Players now get 1 free /rtp every 30 minutes. This means you can find that special place to build your home a lot easier, and get away from all the hustle and bustle surrounding warp wild and spawn!

The kits we have help you stay fed while you get set up, with a /kit food, and /kit ap, a daily apricorn supply to help you make more pokeballs!

Cherish always stays up to date, so you never have to worry about falling behind. We use Sponge API.

Plugins we have working!
  • SpongeDiscord: Talk to your friends even if you can't get on the server!
  • AdminShop: Want to make some of the money mentioned below?
  • Total Economy: Money money money money!
  • WonderTrade: Gamble your own pokemon for something better! (Or worse...)
  • Global Trade Station: Want to peg the market in breeding, but can't be online to make deals 24/7?
  • Kits: /kits command to reveal rank exclusive kits!
  • GriefPrevention: Grab a Golden Shovel and get claiming!
  • FoxGuard: Region Protection and Management
  • LuckPerms
  • PixelFriends: Like your favorite Social Media, just blockier.

By PigfacePotato
#166259 Hello! I have been looking for a 4.1.3 server for quite a while until I stumbled across yours. My username is PigfacePotato (The reason it isn't integrated with my account on this site is because it just isn't working) I have been playing Minecraft since right before 1.2 came out and pixelmon for about a year and a few months. I have great knowledge about it. I have also been playing regular pokemon for much longer as well. This server does very much interest me, so please consider me for whitelist. Thank you!
By KawaiiCheetah
#166262 Hi, I have also been looking for a 4.1.3 Pixelmon server for quite some time now. This server has definitely piqued my interest, and I would love to be apart of it. My Minecraft username is KawaiiCheetah; I have been playing Minecraft since March of 2013. And have been playing Pixelmon for a little over a year. I am able to play every day between 2:00 p.m. to 12 a.m. except on Sundays. And I currently live in the United States. Thank you for your consideration, and I hope to hear back. :)
By whackedenforce
#166389 Minecraft username: Sanguine415
Experience with Minecraft: Been playing for a good 5 years with small breaks here and there. Very good at the game and I love the pixelmon mod!
Experience with Pixelmon: Been playing pixelmon since about 2.0 and loving it every bit of the way :)
Available playtime: Almost random times of the day. Depends on work and life, but will play atleast 1 - 2 hours a day if I get drawn into it.
Country of residence (Not required, just for our reference): United States.
By blazingrose04
#166402 Hello, I have been trying to find some good servers to play on and I think that this one might be the right choice. I play minecraft very often, almost everyday and I love playing pixelmon too, though it is very hard to find the right servers to play on. I have been playing pixelmon for about a year and I have been playing minecraft since 2013 may 5th. I love being a part of servers because it gives me something to do, so it would be nice if I would be able to join this server. My minecraft username is blazingrose04, and I mostly would be playing during the night (past 5 P.M central US time) Thank you for reading this <3
JOIN THE TEAM