Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By BlueRose
#189219 Since there is no way to see if sidemods are still being worked on and there isnt a side mod forum, i was just wondering if this one is still being developed cause the last update was in May and a bugs with it is making it not work the way its intended since then.

By MoeBoy76
#189237 i will see if Proxying wants to update it, otherwise i will attempt to squeeze it into my schedule, i completely forgot about it
By AsylumDreams
#189314 To slightly hijack this thread, is a side-mod sub-forum something that could become a thing? More than enough traffic for it when it comes to ideas, pull requests, bug reports and so on.
By BlueRose
#189466 Thanks Moe, in all honesty i also forgot about it untill a few weeks ago. Once i started playing on a friends server it kinda went over my head for a while and i dont scroll to far down in the side mod list most of the time. But this is a mod i actually like cause its like a Hardcore version of Pixelmon
By BlueRose
#197551 Any new news on the mods development/progress or can i just assume the mods been put on permanent hiatus??
JOIN THE TEAM