Exciting new information regarding Pixelmon!
By officialjello
#184104 quick suggestion, i noticed that on the Pokemon games you spawn in a village. I would love if you do that, because even with my config been at the highest NPC villages are scarce.

Also the doctor/nurse find area is to short to heal Pokemon. Unless he is up against the healer he wont heal. But other than that the game is perfect and almost ready for official release.

P.S I'm not a decoder nor a very good guy for the job, but i do learn fast and i will like to help with any task you need. Please reach me on cell @6789181836 or by email @[email protected]
By EclipsedSoul
#184498 This might be the wrong place for this but, I can no longer download the mod every time I click the download button it says "Problem loading page". What's going on?
By Dave117
#184999 Would be great to fix EVS/IVS , since 4.2.7 its not working and showing

Error: Pokeball.Manager

Thank you. (3 post for that, fix it please)
By Dave117
Dave117 wrote:Would be great to fix EVS/IVS , since 4.2.7 its not working and showing

Error: Pokeball.Manager

Thank you. (3 post for that, fix it please)

You sould update the Pixelmon Extra for the EVS/IVS ...
By yces12
#185090 So normally when I set up superflat nothing spawns including pixelmon structures when I select the no structure spawn but now only the pixelmon structures spawn even when I want nothing :cry: