• Limit the usage of rare blocks such as:
    • Gold
    • Iron
    • Redstone blocks
    • Lapis lazuli
    • Ruby, sapphire, emerald, amethyst, crystal
    • Diamond
  • Don’t overuse wool; looks fluffy!
  • No plagiarism; all work must be all your own.
  • Gyms must be no larger than 30 x 30.
  • Be creative! Use a range of blocks and styles; boring builds don’t get accepted.
By Pokenerd8
#167564 Prepare for trouble and make it double! Team Rocket blasting into the sky on their Meowth hot air balloon! Those pesky Team rocket have stolen a Pikachu!

sorry for not posting in a while, had to help other servers, Deal with griefing and readd
Gym leaders, while trying to come up with new puzzle ideas for gyms. so i thought i would settle down and make something fun to hopefully be added into the mod :).

I also wanted to do the flying type dungeon on Balloons (a picture in here shows part of one) so expect that sometime soon :)

Team Rocket Balloon screenshots
Spoiler:
(Normally i would have done wool cept it looked bad :/ )

Team Rocket Pokemon
Spoiler:
They are set to Uncommon boss (They will have +5 level than your highest pokemon)
(Ivs, evs, nature, abillity are random and no held item)
James: Weezing Moves: smokescreen, take Down, selfdestruct, sludge bomb
Victreebel Moves: vipe whip, stun spore, wrap, takedown
Arcanine(Growlie): flamethrower dig growl, extremespeed
Magikarp: splash, Flail
Jessie: Arbok: double-edge, toxic, glare, wrap
Wobbuffet: counter, mirror coat, encore, destiny bond
seviper: haze, poison tail, wrap, bite
yanmega: silver wind, steel wing, ancient power, wing attack

Team Rocket stolen stuff
Spoiler:
(in a chest)
x10 pokeball
x2 greatball
x3 fresh water
x3 cooked fish
x3 bread
x2 rarecandy
x1 berry juice
-------------------
(in a gift box)
stolen Pokemon - ash's pikachu (for you to keep :P )

Team Rocket Balloon Download
Spoiler:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/yf7793dh16j0kxt/meowthballoon.snapshot

HOLD UP! a reminder if you download this i could not find a way to keep the chest items and ash's pikachu. you will only get the build most likely. if you still wish to download this still even knowing that then you can continue.

By JamesFinn
#167567 That's interesting. So uhm,about the pikachu, do you get it one time only? :-)
By Pokenerd8
#167568 Yes, it will be in the cherish gift ball and the moment you right click it, the ball will disappear. so unless more than one of these spawn, you will only get one pikachu.
By mcstreet
#167569 Have either off u watched the anime?? There's way more then one pikachu in it there just more rare
By Pokenerd8
#167570 I know there are better pikachu's, but this is just a reference to jessie and james always wanting ash's pikachu in general xP he will have Volt tackle and a light ball for adding more value to em (including other moves pikachu learns in the show)
By Pokenerd8
#167585 where would we return it to? lol he not in the mod.
By Pokenerd8
#172753 Added download link

HOLD UP! a reminder if you download this i could not find a way to keep the chest items and ash's pikachu. you will only get the build most likely. if you still wish to download this still even knowing that then you can continue.
JOIN THE TEAM