Are those structures good?

75%
25%
By CptSkrill
Pokenerd8 wrote:for the blocks i can think of a few ideas you could try. in that picture you can see a pole like thing going down into the water, you could lower the water surface level down 1 and have a fence or any block for the pole. under the top part then try using a white block on top. it would give your gym more depth + follow along the game :)

also it would help if you made the gyms bigger then you could put in more detailing :)
Not too big though.

Edit: for the outer blue floor you could try either packed ice or bright blue clay

i gonnq use clay for the outside i was planning on making it bigger :) i gonna start in a bit and show the new outcome

By CptSkrill
Pokenerd8 wrote:for the blocks i can think of a few ideas you could try. in that picture you can see a pole like thing going down into the water, you could lower the water surface level down 1 and have a fence or any block for the pole. under the top part then try using a white block on top. it would give your gym more depth + follow along the game :)

also it would help if you made the gyms bigger then you could put in more detailing :)
Not too big though.

Edit: for the outer blue floor you could try either packed ice or bright blue clay

how's this looking already?

WIP | Show

i'm kinda confused it seems like there is something wrong but i dont know what

Trouble | Show
By CptSkrill
#172584 someone able to find out where i did go wrong?

Help Needed | Show

i have been gone arround the whole building and seem not to find where the problem is finding place
By CptSkrill
SnowBlitzz wrote:The top lines are not symmetric

ye i know that i changed the top lines then if you take a look at the mid 1 side will end up with 3 lines off blue wool while the other side ends up being 2 lines off wool

after breaking the whole bugged side and finishing the dark lines first i finally solved the mistery :) i had to go further in the witdh :)
By CptSkrill
#172593 Misty's Gym version 2 Added lemme know what you think about it as it looks now :D
JOIN THE TEAM