Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By ZoeBell
#203910 I am the co-owner of a work in progress (WIP) pixelmon server, PixelGamers! There is only one type of staff that we need to be able to open it to the public and that is builders. Half of the structures have not been built yet! We need your help! Please join our staff team as a builder. It is easy to apply for the position of builder. All you need to do is fill out a simple application.??

First of all let me tell you what the server will be like when we have launched it!

Events

Friendly staff

Giveaways

Discord server

Gyms

Evs training area

Tournaments

And more!

-----------------------

Application (You will need to create an Enjin account to apply!): https://pixelgamers.enjin.com/builderapplication

There is no need to lie about anything in this application but please take it seriously. Please be active on the website in case you are accepted!

From The co-owner of PixelGamers.

By XpanD
#203911 Welcome to the site!

If you haven't already, I'd also recommend posting a message in #server-recruitment on the Pixelmon Discord, link to the right. That's generally a bit more active, might get you a few more eyes. Make sure you read the #rules, first!

Good luck with the server.
JOIN THE TEAM