Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Detchy
#193210 Hows it going ;-)

The name is Dan, and I am currently working as an Admin for a server called Project Pokemon.

In case you don't know what our server is all about, here's our server trailer for our Hoenn Server.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzSE7UM6qWo

We are currently on Pixelmon 5.0.1 and we have 3 servers.

Hoenn, Kanto and Survival

I want that to be changed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About a week ago I asked the owner whether he could open up a Sinnoh Server for me to start building on, and I was beyond happy when he said yes.

I have such a passion for Sinnoh, Gen 4 was my childhood (could've been earlier but i only really got into Pokemon when it was at Gen 4)

I love every aspect of Sinnoh, from the beautiful region to the gripping storyline - Team Galactic. I've always wanted to see Sinnoh remade into Minecraft.

That's why I'm hoping that we, people who love Sinnoh just as much, will join together to create an amazing Sinnoh server.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Application:

Now I understand there are many lovers of Sinnoh with a passion like me, but I still need to have you guys apply.

We need a strong level of trust with you, because if you get accepted, you are held responsible for any damage you cause to the region, and WILL result in a permanent ban.

Any signs of plagiarism within your applications will also result in you being denied.

Template -

IGN:

Do you use Discord regularly? If not, then will you be willing to join the Project Pokemon Discord so we can contact you?:

Discord Name:

What experience do you have with building?:

Please supply 4 screenshots of YOUR builds:

If you were accepted, how often would you be on a day and what days would you be available?:

Why do you want to be a part of the Project Sinnoh build team?: (more than 5 lines please)

How do we know we can trust you?: (more than 5 lines please)

FINAL QUESTION - Do you love Sinnoh as much as me?:

Some teaser screenshots of Sinnoh :-o

(AN ALBUM I WILL UPDATE EVERY SO OFTEN)
http://imgur.com/a/I9wTW

JOIN THE TEAM