Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By DatBakaWolfy
#191900 Hi all! Now that final exams are over, I'm starting to get back into staffing. I recently had to resign due to work overload, but I've decided to switch to a mod this time. I'll put more about me below.

Experience with Pixelmon?
Yes, I have staffed four Pixelmon servers, one of them being the shut-down Pixelmonsters server. I was first hired as a helper and earned my way up to Sr.Mod before it shut down due to insufficient funds. The admins of that server later started up a new server, which was also shut down due to an issue with a YouTuber. After that, I stayed on two servers for short periods of time, which ended due to their lack of professionalism.

Experience on servers.
I have had over two years of staff experience. The servers range from small servers to larger ones - like HiveMC. I have covered a spectrum of roles and responsibilities, which makes me a good fit for any position. I do specialize in Staff Management and Plugin Configuration. I do lack skill in building, but I can still help in some ways. I have had other experience with servers apart from Pixelmon, such as Factions, Anti-grief, survival, RPG, etc. That being said, I have also worked on a variety of plugins.

Interested? PM me on skype (itspistol) with your name, server name, and offer.

Hope to see you!

JOIN THE TEAM