By azh2002ar
#199651 Hi! my suggestion now is about adding Pokerus to pixlemon , and who dont know pokerus , pokerus : is a virus very rare double the evs gained and help your pokemon so much , for more informations https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9rus
so pokerus will be able to spawn with wild pokemon andyou can get it by fighting the affected pokemon by the virus .
so i hope this idea is good :p and sorry for my english

By Rasgnarok
#199775 I like this idea, let's see if there's interest in sidemods - probably best as one.
By Detchy
#199777 tbh i feel like that feature just wouldn't make sense as a sidemod, why not just be in the core mod, its a feature in the games?
By azh2002ar
#199780 yeah it shouldn't be a side mod :-/ . like Detchy said , Pokerus is a feature in original pokemon games
By Feutore
#199790 If I was developing, this would have the lowest priority of them all though. I mean it adds almost nothing. You can already get double evs and even without spawners you can easily ev train a mon within minutes. I mean yeah, it's probably pretty easy to add too but man, it is so irrelevant. Also "feature in the game" is not really an argument. There are a lot of features in the games which aren't and won't be added for a reason.
By Detchy
#199791 I'm not saying it has to be a feature they NEED to add now, but hell, when they have a ton of spare time or something they could always add it into the CORE pixelmon mod, which was my point. :P
By azh2002ar
#199792 i just suggest this feature cuz i find it in original games thats it :P i didnt say that its INDEED to add it right now
JOIN THE TEAM