By KingBulleN
#198694 If you are in a battle and someone uses /PokeGive on that player it will not give any pokemon since the player is in a battle, which is understandable.
But instead of "sending the pokemon to the void", send it directly to the PC like if a players party is full.

Kind regards,
KingBulleN

By KingBulleN
#198747 Well it wont get deleted. It says on the command senders side "You can't use this command while in battle!" and does nothing else. My thought was at this point, sending the Pokemon to the PC instead of sending that message, if it was unclear in any way :-)
By KingBulleN
#198763 Correct me if Im wrong, but the battle controller dont lock the PC. Hence its possible to send the Pokemon to the PC instead.

Dont know if its just me or is my point slipping through my fingers here. Its not a question of why it wont give the Pokemon. Its a question of sending it to the PC instead.
By KingBulleN
#198791 Isnt it quite the same as just checking if the party is full, but with the battle controller?
if(battleController.isInBattle(target) || playerStorage.getPartyList.size() == 6)
// send to PC
else
// send to Party

But I have no clue how it is currently coded tho, dont have much to say about this
JOIN THE TEAM