By Desiraenadine
#195166 I'm not sure if there is a way to actually do this, but I think having it so there's an option to make it so some Pokemon are non-breedable would be nice. For instance if I bred a perfect IV hidden ability Eevee, and want to sell it, but don't want everyone else to get one within a week because who I sold it to sells dozens to everyone on the server.

It's like getting your dog neutered, but instead, it's your little Pikachu. Bob Barker would approve.

By AnDwHaT5
#195167 We here at Pixelmon do not recommend neutering your Pixelmon and will not make it a feature.
By Rasgnarok
#197877 I see that the only usage for this is if you have gym pokémon and you want to ensure they are locked in and cannot be abused for breeding. Not a bad feature, but would probably need to be an admin-access only thing.
By MoeBoy76
#197913 i do have a neuter command that i may add to PixelExtras in the future after making it require different permissions for each action
By Feutore
#198688 This actually has a lot of great uses, I like this idea a lot ! I know it sort of doesn't fit to the kid friendly nature of pokemon games in general but it will make selling 5IV pokes actually reasonable. I tend to not give away bred pokes because of the work put in and the fact that the buyer will have an easier time breeding than me. But with this I can sell them without worries. Ofc there is also ditto but the most he will get out of it, will probably be a 3IV baby that hell, isn't even guranteed to pass down its ability, nor is the gender gonna be 100% female so it's pretty much impossible to actually make progress with breeding like that faster than the grindy way.
JOIN THE TEAM