By eva08maicy02
#192719 I think everyone should know that leftovers can crafting from enchanted golden apple.

But I do not know how many people have found enchanted golden apple has no longer accepted by crafting made from minecraft 1.9 version begine, You can't crafting enchanted golden apple from 8 block of gold and 1 apple, you can't do it now.

So enchanted Golden Apple is now very difficult to obtain, I must say that leftovers crafting conditions are very harsh, and I think it must be chang. Please, change the crafting condition of leftovers.

Ps. I'm not sure where this theme should be posted, and if I post it in the wrong category, I'm sorry.

By eva08maicy02
Some Body wrote:You can still find them inside the chests of various Minecraft structures. Leftovers are not supposed to be easy to obtain.

Let us look at other useful props, Exp. Share is very useful for all players, and let us see its production conditions:
Exp. Share is made in a simple way, these are easy to obtain material.

Let me give another example, let us look at Rare Candy, which is a lot of players want it to have some of its players is lazy, and let us see its production conditions:
Its making way, only the Golden Apple is a little difficult.

Finally, let's go back to the production of Leftovers:
Why does it require enchanted golden apple? Why is it the most stringent than Rare Candy and Exp. Share, please carefully consider whether Leftovers's settings should be changed.

I would say that if the Pixelmon team still thinks that the Leftovers are top 1 practical in all props, so its production conditions must be so harsh, okay, I think I do not need to continue to discuss it.
By Some Body
#192801 The Exp. Share had a recipe added very recently because its functionality is now outclassed by the Exp. All. Rare Candies are consumable, and one level isn't very much.
JOIN THE TEAM