Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Blue151
#203801 Image
IP: pixel.mewmc.com
DISCORD: https://discord.gg/mWyuugD

What do we offer?

> Unlimited Homes
> Mega Ring given on first login
> /kit alpha - Random Shiny
> Shadow & Frost Pokemon
> Friendly Community
> Developer from the Pixelmon Reforged Mod team as a server developer
> And more!

By Frencheii
#203807 I highly recommend this pixelmon server. It is extremely fun and everyone is super nice. If you have a question you can ask a staff member and they will always help out. My experience on this server has been fantastic so far and I am planning on staying active on the server from here on out.
By BlueSeeker
#203809 Hey guys, I am PhoenixReeborn on the server. I love this server. It is super fun and active server with active and helpful staff. Great discord community and integration. It also has tons of events and competitions with good in game rewards. Rare candies are easy to come by and there are common warps to EXP or EV train your pokemon. Also a great amount of addons like WonderTrade, GTS, Pokemon Auction, SafeTrade, Ditto Fusion and many more. You get rewards for completing pokedex for those who want to slowly progress and catch 'em all as well as tourneys (player and owner hosted) for those who are interested in PvP aspect of it. Whatever your heart desires, this server has it. Hope you guys like it and join us here
By FauxFox25
#203810 This is my first Pixelmon server and, to be honest, it exceeded what I thought the server would be. This server changed my outlook on the mod itself. It's a great time with cool people. If you are looking for a laid back server to just have fun on, this is the one.

Faux_Fox
By multysoldier
#203813 Nice server with polite staff that always wants to help, im only here for 1 week and its already feeling like a server i want to stay longer on. Also i like the textures for the Frost and Shadow pokemon that they created by themselves. all by all, great server, would recommend it to other people
JOIN THE TEAM