Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Oogienl
#193072 Image
Hello everyone!

My name is Oogie and i am hosting a Pixelmon server with some friends of mine. Now that we are all set up and running, we are searching for new trainers young and old to join our ranks and create a nice community together.

Features:
- Anti grief
- Item shops (both NPC and player controlled)
- Jobs
- Legendary spawns
- Get your own piece of land where no one else can build!
- Breeding
- Economy
- Custom Events
- Gyms
- WonderTrade - Every hour trade one of your Pokemon for a random that currently is in the WonderTrade pool.

-do you like playing minecraft?
-do you like pokemon?
-do you like playing with mature members, having a good time?

Are you the trainer that we are looking for?? don't hesitate, come and join us!

apply here
https://goo.gl/pmc5iQ

some of the mods we are using are:
Griefprevention, Pixelshout, PlayershopsRPG, TotalEconomy, WonderTrade, PixelExtras.

Our server is online 24/7 and is always using the latest version of Pixelmon and our server is located in Europe.

*We are especially looking for builders to expand our base so if this is something you are good at, please mention it in your application

Thank you for reading and we hope to see you online soon!

By boefieXXL
#194777 I have been playing on this server for a while now, and it is a nice and friendly server as I have experienced so far. The players and the operaters are all nice people who interact with you and are always ready to help. Survival is a lot of fun with not to many players that it gets tó busy. I recommend this server if you like servers with a small community and if you just want to relax and survival with others! :)
JOIN THE TEAM