Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Shem
#191461 Image

IP: Play.Pokepower.com
Web: http://www.pokepower.com/home

Competitive Gyms - Keep Inv - Gameshark Allowed - Shiny Starters - Shrines - Legendary Spawn Enabled - Training Grounds - Family Friendly Chat - TM/HM & Item Shops - Cheap & Affordable Donation Store - Player Shops - ANTI-Grief - Breeding - Custom Events & Tournaments - Safari - Economy - Custom Move Tutor/Relearner - Dedicated, Active, & Friendly Staff - Discord Chat - Pixelmon 4.3.1-1.8.9 - & MORE TO COME!

[Promo Video Coming]

Pokepower Challenges you to a Battle!

We welcome you to join us in the wonderful world of Pokémon and Minecraft in Poképower! We are a growing community on a server made especially for you to enjoy and to make many memorable experiences and friendships! Our server is family friendly with mature staff dedicated to making sure our chat, and the server in general, is appropriate, comfortable and delightful for everyone to engage in. We are a server that is always involved with our community, and we strive to make a good and strong relationship with all of you. We work hard and aim to improve for a better server every day. This isn’t just our server, it’s OUR server!

Our gym system consist of 16 custom made NPC leaders, so there’s no need to wait for a challenge - and no one else has to know about that misclick! They whip out pokeballs of competitively built Pokemon with professionally calculated IVS/EVS, moves, and held items. The level of difficulty increases with you as you climb the gyms, so they will keep you on your toes and definitely put your skills to the test! There are gyms for all level ranges, and if you are over a gym's level limit then that’s okay, the opposing gym leader’s Pokemon automatically adjusts to your pokemon’s level!

But wait, there’s more! There’s an ultimate test before you can be the very best on Poképower, like no one ever was! We have our very own Champion, Jman0077 the GymRuler himself, for you to challenge! However, this man is a tricky one. Every battle with him will be different, as he makes and changes him teams at will.

To keep you entertained we offer many events! From DP, to Tournaments, Scavenger Hunts, Mazes and Parkour, Pokemon Hunts, Build Battles, Team PVP, to Hide n Seek! We also do many outside server events like; Drawing Contests, (XY Sun/Moon) Character Customization Design Contests, Best Screenshot, Youtube events, and more! And the prizes are yummy!

Different events are hosted each week, to keep things fresh and exciting for everyone!

If you’re new to minecraft and pixelmon completely, we have a simple to follow and thorough tutorial right here to help you get started: http://www.pokepower.com/start

★1 As our community grows, we would like to create player run gyms alongside our NPC gym leaders! More challenges incoming!

★2 Youtube show! For some more fun and to further support our server, we want to create a Youtube channel exclusively for Pokepower. We plan to make parody shows with the community, showcase special moments and events, and more!

[Choose Size, Nature, & Gender!]

We always make sure to show our appreciation and love to those who support and contribute to our server. As a thank you for a little bit of your time, we offer a FREE Basic Shiny of Choice to those who leave a Review about Pokepower. We would love to hear about how your experience was with us, or even suggestions on how we can improve and be better. We appreciate and take every review seriously. For more information on how to receive your shiny, please visit: http://www.pokepower.com/forum/m/17541575/viewthread/29093777-review-promotion-free-shiny/page/1

By KDwag371
#191570 This server is just amazing, Great staff and community. 16 gyms, breeding, legend spawning enabled shiny starters and daily events. I would also like to add they listen to you! Other server's don't listen to you as much as this one, and they update the server often! If there is a bug with the server they fix it right away so you don't have to deal with those annoying bugs. And the ranks are well worth the buy!!! Well that's all I really can say about this server, You'll have to join to see what else is here! hope to see you there!

P.S.! Server Ip is play.pokepower.com
By TheRedPepsi1200
#191571 Omg! Dont Get Me Started On This Server! :-D This Server has the best staff, gyms, and the update is 4.3.0 beta 12! The Ranks Are Worth to buy and the way the staff treats you omg just join the server now! :-D Legends spawn, breeding enabled, riding enabled, and dp every monday est time start 6:00! dont wait join the server and since were here and you might not know the ip Ill just give it to you rn! play.pokepower.com Have Fun Playing I hope I will get to see you guys on! :-D
By DudsCosta
#191589 No words to describe this server. Legendary and shiny spawning enabled, awsome staff, frendly community, starter shiny, 16 gyms and so much more... I greatly recommend this server because not only its fun to play, but the staff is always active and helping who ever need. PLAY IT NOW!!! Server Ip is - play.pokepower.com

My nick: DdusCosta
By KDwag371
#191616 Creeper8702
If you're looking for a great server, This server is for you. I recommend this server to all who need a 1.8.9 server because it has a great community, Staff, legend spawns, shiny spawns, great Anti-Grief protection and shiny starters! WHO DOESN'T WANT SHINY STARTERS?! And the ranks are really worth it, great items in the kits, great commands and great privilege's anyway's if you would like to join this amazing server, The IP is Play.pokepower.com, HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
By ShadowCat210
#191757 Ok, so I've been on this server for a number of years and honestly, I can't recommend it enough. I couldn't seem to stick any other Pixelmon servers because they were either Pay2Win or with unfriendly players so when I finally found this server, I immediately felt at home. All the staff and players were friendly, kind, and helpful, the rules were good and enforced making it a nice place to be and it still is to this very day. I really love this server and I hope to see you on!
By Kyzor
#192202 Beautiful server! the builds are amazing and the staff are very friendly and always there to look out for the well-being of the players and the server. I admire their dedication, and they create a great atmosphere for the server; you really feel cared about. The Events are also very unique and diverse; away from the overdone and standard events like DP and boss parties that just become dull after so long. This server is just so fun and some of my best times has been here on Pokepower, and I wouldn't recommend any other server.
JOIN THE TEAM