Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Sazie
#169613 Ingame Minecraft Username: Sazie
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):

I've been playing PokeMC for two years now and I still play til this day. The community is great fun and people here are friendly too. There is also mini games and events with shiny hunting games. If you're looking for a server with a nice environment with great people, I'd defiantly recommend this server.

Never have I once seen a server with such great rules and great staff.

By danutman1
#169618 Ingame Minecraft Username: danutman1
Chosen Server (Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more):

PokeMC was the first Pixelmon server that I joined, and I have been extremely satisfied with my experience on the server. The server staff are all kind and will help with almost any problem you can think of. The general population of the server is also nice as well and are all willing to help one another. The server has minimal lag and the overall playing experience is great.

Overall I would recommend the server to other Minecraft players interested in trying out Pixelmon!
By SherlockBones123
#169647 Ingame Minecraft Username:connorrusinek
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
I joined the server and I liked the community. Its nice and friendly and can help you with anything. Staff is also helpful with answers when you ask a question. I had much help and fun joining the server. I hope it becomes #1 for best server for pixelmon!
By DemonicDemon150
#169648 Ingame Minecraft Username:NightHunter190
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):Its a very great server great staff great community map is really nice its very fun i am planing on donating to this server it is better then most servers i seen i plan on playing it every day i find it fun and enjoying to play i find the owner great at making the community great and the server enjoyable
By DeadlyMeliodas
#169649 Ingame Minecraft Username: DeadlyMeliodas
This is a really chill server to play no lag active admins/moderators very chill my friend :)
i hope you can fix the block lag cuz it is pretty iritating its fun to play with friends i hope gyms are going to work soon and i hope this server will stay long here
By Jordy1883
#169651 Ingame Minecraft Username:Jordy1883
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think PokeMc is a great pixelmon server because you can play along with the kanto story line by going along the routes to the different city's. also you can do your own thing by going into the wilderness. Not many servers allows this. The server is very friendly with active mods that help out all the time.
By Lithra
#169652 Ingame Minecraft Username: Lithra
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): This server is quite fun and active! When I first joined, I was skeptical. I like the layout of the map, where you can play the Kanto region and build your home on the outskirts of the Kanto region. The events are unique and entertaining. The staff is around and they help out when you need it, also everyone is welcoming. It's a server worth checking out and seeing what's in store!
By WellThoughtName
#169656 Ingame Minecraft Username: WellThoughtName
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): PokeMC
This server is a very good pixlemon server, easily one of the best out there. Its map is amazingly detailed and is a very good copy of the Kanto region, i was very impressed by that. As it is a beta server right now, there has been a few issues, but they were all sorted ASAP keeping all members happy. All staff are extremely helpful and are friendly to all members. The Owner makes the server extremely fun by doing a series of mini-games and prizes to keep all the PokeMC community happy and enjoying their time on the server. I definitely rate this server for all pixlemon players. When the server is released out of beta, it will definitely be a 5* server.
By TheKqke
#169657 Ingame Minecraft Username: KQKE
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I just started playing pixelmon a couple days ago and i have already had so much fun playing on this server. They have the Kanto region perfectly represented and brings back so much memories. The only difference is that they keep the pixelmon mod up do date so you get all of these new different pokemon.
By Shorty2605
#169659 Ingame Minecraft Username: Shorty2605
Chosen Server (Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I love being on PokeMC,the staff and other players are lovely and helpful, the server itself is very stable so I've no problem with any lagg like other servers I've tried. Every time I log on the server everyone is welcoming and any queries are treated seriously which is very important in my opinion. I'd definetly recommend this server for old and new Pixelmon players.
JOIN THE TEAM