Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By OsamaYousef
#192328 Ingame Minecraft Username: OsamaYousef
Chosen Server (Kanto):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): This server is a great server! Enjoyed playing it so much! Hope to see it on the new update with more new features and things to do in this server! Do add more stuff and will continue to play and support this server <3 keep up the good work :-D

By MrJBPlays
#192344 Overall PokeMC is a great server by far the best thing about the server is the custom events of the server that make it easy for new people as it is mostly self explanatory these features and the region its self make it a enjoyable experience for new players, and the events do great at keeping you hooked.
IGN: MrJBPlays
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
By rcausland
#192345 Ingame Minecraft Username: Bearhugs20
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I haven't been on for super long but so far I really like this server and I really hope to continue to play on here
By WutipuuHD
#192348 Ingame Minecraft Username: WutipuuHD
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):Well i must say i started playing today and im enjoying a lot 1st i love this safari 2nd i like it cause is the latest version of pixelmon . I would love if it had a random teleport command (at least to default rank ). Continue with this work , you are doing well ! Very good server 8/10 ^^
By PhaseMe55
#192368 Ingame Minecraft Username: Phase_Me
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):I think Pokemc is very good because there is a lot of warps and I feel like I am in the game but in Minecraft which I love. I think Pokemc is a great place for a pixelmon server and everybody that goes on will enjoy. That is atleast my opinion.
By Kevernio
#192376 Ingame Minecraft Username: Kevernio
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): This server is amazing! it is wonderful and it feels like a community, the people are really nice and helpful. I love this server so much and I have spent so much time on it.
By Zarkster
#192388 Ingame Minecraft Username: Zarkster
Chosen Server (Kanto): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I think that this server is a fun and friendly environment you will see this when you first enter as its a very welcoming community and the server is in Canada and I'm from the Philippines and I still haven't had a bit of lag which is very impressive.It's well moderated and the staff are friendly. I definitely recommend checking it out if you're interested in Pokemon and Minecraft. Overall this is a great server that I plan to play and donate to for a while.
By Greyheart
#192466 Ingame Minecraft Username: Grey_Heart
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): this is a server filled with really good players that greet to the server. its extremely fun and I love the server so who ever is seeing this post that doesn't play already I hope you play and tell your friends about the server and if your going to play ill leave you at this... HAVE FUN!
By KirMun
#192470 Ingame Minecraft Username: jjkirby898
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Great server with nice mods. Certainly check if out if you love pixelmon and passing the time.
By TechGameYT
#192497 IGN name: TechGameYT I like this server, it's good, but it's kind of p2w, there should be a system where if you get 50 votes every1 will get a random item and I would love if every1 could start with 5 exp shares
JOIN THE TEAM