Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Aphollion
#192050 Ingame Minecraft Username:Aphollion
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):It's a really good server, the pokèmons's skins are really good and it's funny, there are some small lag problems, but they don't interfere in game. The combat system is good and the spawn's map too, vip are balanced, i hope this server never closes.

By mingomingo1
#192098 Ingame Minecraft Username: mingomingo1
Chosen Server (Kanto): kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): so my friend told me about this game he said it was really really cool, he said it quite hard as the survival mode has keep inventory off and that makes the game alot more interesting, i cant wait to see what this server is going to be like, and i hope i really enjoy playing it with my friend, merry christmas pokemc and lets have a fun year playing 
By HM22
#192102 What do you think about PokeMc? (50 words or more) I honestly think that PokeMC is an amazing server and above every other server I have been to. The staff is friendly and very helpful as well as quick to answer any questions that players might have. This is very unlike other servers I have been to because either the server just would never load and be impossible to get into or if I did end up getting into a server and I had questions I was either ignored or the staff would laugh and tell me to go look it up myself so I am very glad to have found this server and the incredible staff it has now. Another thing that I find to be amazing about PokeMC is that its an actual replica of the Pokemon world that allows other players to experience childhood memories in a 3D way when very rarely do other servers have that. Other servers I've seen have just been the normal MC world with Pokemon added in which becomes very dull and boring after a bit of playing.
By HM22
#192103 In Game Name: HM22
HM22 wrote:What do you think about PokeMc? (50 words or more) I honestly think that PokeMC is an amazing server and above every other server I have been to. The staff is friendly and very helpful as well as quick to answer any questions that players might have. This is very unlike other servers I have been to because either the server just would never load and be impossible to get into or if I did end up getting into a server and I had questions I was either ignored or the staff would laugh and tell me to go look it up myself so I am very glad to have found this server and the incredible staff it has now. Another thing that I find to be amazing about PokeMC is that its an actual replica of the Pokemon world that allows other players to experience childhood memories in a 3D way when very rarely do other servers have that. Other servers I've seen have just been the normal MC world with Pokemon added in which becomes very dull and boring after a bit of playing.
By peterselie
#192187 Ingame Minecraft Username: Fuzzyhero_
Chosen Server (Kanto): kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I like to play pokemon and i started playing Pixelmon on minecraft, I was looking for a server on the internet and this server came up.
I love the server because of the storyline and i enjoy playing.
thanks for giving me the opportunity to play on this server !
By Sydneypie99
#192211 Ingame Minecraft Username: Sydneypie99
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): One of the best pixelmon servers I've played on. There's a ton of stuff to do so the server never gets boring. The people are friendly and easy to chat with, making the server a pleasant atmosphere and an overall nice place to be.
By vDitto11
#192250 Ingame Minecraft Username: DehBatman
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): as soon as i join the server a few people offered to trade starters because i chose the wrong one. I can see at first this is a really nice community and is very loving and caring and i hope to help out here for the better or worse. I really do hope i can make some really good friends on this server! And i would like to thank all the staff for being so lovely to me!
JOIN THE TEAM