Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Flamecleaver
#194403 Hello & and Goodday to you the Reader. I have now been on a new pixelmon server PokeMC. and i honestly had my doubts in the beginning after the last few servers i looked at and the hostily attitude they had towards me for askin questions about the spawn rate & bugs. and then i joined this server n played for abit then i ran into a few problems and needed help and they responed imideatly and gave me the help i needed i cant express how happy it made me too see the mods actualy be caring and helpfull to the people on the server. I had a few questions like most of us do when we join a new server and they were answered in a few minutes and now i can just play n have fun while exploring this server and the many cool builds aswell as the many new pixelmons & i will do my best to help this server grow as much as i can so i wanna ask that you allso help the server grow while still being polite towards the other people on the server

p.s get a flying pokemon and help yourself too the beautifull view off the builds on the server it will be worthwhile

-Flamecleaver-

By cynricchong
#194426 Ingame Minecraft Username: cynricchong
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): PokeMC
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Just joined this server a couple of days ago. Wanted to check out Pixelmon again ever since trying it a couple years ago.

Pros: Server has a very friendly and warm community, and the server has a nice starter kit to help newbies out. Very beautiful builds for the towns and has a comprehensive shop when you find it difficult to get certain items.

Cons: Slightly saturated in the wilderness, meaning that it is hard to find a nice location to build, and that natural resources like iron (which is crazy important since pokeballs are very expensive) are hard to come by. No mobs spawning means you can never build an iron golem farm to help you out either.

Overall, quite a pleasant experience, but you have to invest alot of time to accumulate a good amount of wealth to play the game more comprehensively.
By EpicG4m3r
#194437 Ingame Minecraft Username:EpicG4m3r
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
pokemc is an pic server I play on it like 6 hours a day and I don't even notice that I think you all shud play on it and I want to thank the creator of his epic and amazing server that I must admit it is my favorite server by the way I tried every single server in the server list of pixelmon and I know for a fact that you all shud play on that server
By kaylacake
#194453 Ingame Minecraft Username: Kayla_Cake
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Pokemc
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):
I absolutely adore this server. it's very welcoming and the community of people who play this game is very positive. The server is very informative in letting you know how to play and where to go. I, overall love everything about this server and highly recommend it to everyone, it's definitely worth your time(:
By CaptFaulken
#194474 Ingame Minecraft Username: CaptFaulken
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I really like this server. It's creations are unique and the kanto recreation is very detailed. The moderators and gym leaders are nice and helpful, and it makes the environment a fun one to play in. Plus, the way it is setup allows players to go their own way in a nostalgia filled adventure while at the same time, making the experience a unique one for every player. 10/10
By MossKit
#194497 Ingame Minecraft Username: MossKit
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): So far, I have not had a single problem with PokeMC. Many other servers I've played on have had multiple flaws. On PokeMC, everybody seems so nice, and people are actually willing to help others out. However, the events are my favorite things! They're very fun, and give players the opportunity to win some pretty neat things! Genuinely, PokeMC is my favorite server. (:
By PresDav
#194502 Ingame Minecraft Username: PresDav
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): This sever is amazing . I love how i don't lag. I also like how the sever has people that can help you online all the time. I also love that it is a 24 7 sever. This amazing pixelmon sever will blow you away . It also has a place so that you can train your low levels in place that specifically spawn lower levels. One thing that I would suggest to improve on is more places to collect rescoes such as iron, fossils,diamonds and stuff like that. But it all adds up to be a great pixelmon sever.
By ViktorDeathTV
#194508 Ingame Minecraft Username: ViktorDeathTV
Chosen Server (Kanto): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): The community is very nice they helped me when I needed help on things and the staff is really nice they helped me find out what to do on the server and when i joined they welcomed me to the server i met alot of nice people and made some friends the Discord chat if very cool you get to talk to other people playing on the server.
By AlphaGamingHD
#194533 Ingame Minecraft Username:Alpha_GamingHD
Server Chosen:Kanto
What
do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):I love this server. I like
it all the time and always loved. Here plays a good people, responsive
administration, which always helps, if you have something you do not
know and want to know.Personally, I very much helped with the knowledge
of mode.I'm just a beginner, but I know I will soon become one of the
best on this server due to server administration and his helpers.
By Ultaga
#194614 Ingame Minecraft Username: Ultaga
Chosen Server (Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I think, as a new player to Pokemc, that it has a lot of fun and amazing potential a lot of other minecraft servers are just lacking as well as a active and fun community that helps other newcomers learn and understand the game, the map is really well done as well! I highly recommend you join!
JOIN THE TEAM