Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By xSwirly
#192621 Ingame Minecraft Username: xSwirly
Chosen Server: Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? I have been to two other pixelmon servers before PokeMC and none of them were as fun as PokeMC. The Staff and players on PokeMC are kind and friendly. Honestly, if PokeMC wasn't a server I wouldn't be playing pixelmon, I only play it due to my friends on the server, it's just a great thing. I would definitely recommend this server to anyone, it's an amazing server to play on!!!

By Pedrodzi
#192624 Ingame Minecraft Username: Pedro_Dzi
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think it is a great server for people who love pixelmon, I really like the economic system that they develop for the server, They also did a great job of recreating the kanto region in minecraft, what i would improve would be the numbers of pixelmons that are found in the wild because it is increadbly difficult to upgrade the pokemons by battling whit wild pokemons
By leunammel
#192630 Hey guys,
Absolutely great server, all the mods seem pretty helpful too. gear is not that hard to find and most of the shops aren't too expensive. I do however wish there was a higher spawn rate of pokemon in certain biomes but that's all i really have to say/ criticise.
cheers x
By SolaceX
#192633 Ingame Minecraft Username: LightSol1
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): The community is extremely nice, and the people are really helpful constantly. The mods will also not ignore you if you need help. My only complaint is the shop, but I'm sure it's meant to be this way for balance reasons. All in all, I've shifted through several Pixelmon servers, about 8 or 9, and this one was the one I settled down on.
By SnipinNukes
#192682 Ingame Minecraft Username: SnipinNukes
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I've always loved pokemon and I find PokeMC be the best server: Great community, players and moderators always helpful; awesome builds and very good plugins.
Keep up the good work!
By BlueReap
#192709 Ingame Minecraft Username: BlueReap
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I Think that PokeMC is one of my favorite pixelmon servers because it includes gyms,towns,banks,homes etc. I like the fact how they made it so people are trainers but there is also a Npc trainer to fight as well.
By trevorgames00
#192711 Ingame Minecraft Username: NotAFerriswheel
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): The thing that that makes PokeMC stand out above the other servers to me is that even though I didn't know how to work claims at first, no one stole my things for a week which is when I figured it out. They also have a chat feature for people who need help so their problems can be seen to everyone. I haven't seen a lot of CPU trainers I can go to for easy money and exp so thumbs up for everything they have there!
By HalaForReal
#192723 Ingame Minecraft Username: HalaForReal
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Really Cool Server Over All. Started Not So Long Ago But I Can't Stop Playing Now And Having A Lot Of Fun. I Really Like The Fact That It Has Gen 6 Pokemon. The Players And Staff Are Really Nice And Helpful And The Server Is Full Of Signs And Instructions To Help Out Too.
By trevorgames00
#192751 Ingame Minecraft Username: TheBlueInferno15(she's use my accounts to post these)
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is a fantastical representation of the Kanto region. With such intense detail, it amazes every player, no matter how experienced. With every pokemon but the newest, it keeps players busy. Not only are there hundreds of pokemon to catch, but players can make their own pokeballs, if they've gathered the resources. A great way to gain pokeballs without spending money at the shops. Speaking of money, players can earn money by battling npcs, which are all over the world. And if players ever get tired of following the routes, they can go to a random location teleporter. To simply say it, this server is one of the best ones I've ever played. It never runs out of things to do, no matter how far you get.
JOIN THE TEAM