Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Brownie26
#194340 Ingame Minecraft Username: Brownie26
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think polemic is a great server because of the repetitive events and the amazing staff. The events like boss spawn party and legendary hunt are fun to participate in and they help the players get things easier. The staff is also very helpful snd whenever there is a problem they are right on it and fix it.

By PresDav
#194344 Ingame Minecraft Username: Nuc10000
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is a fun and enjoyable server with very nice people and great staff. I like to get on at all times when i have free time and enjoy catching and trading pokemon with others. This server is just fantastic. Out of all the servers I've plain on this one is by far my favorit. Keep up the good work PokeMC.
By mikkel7999
#194355 Ingame Minecraft Username: mikkel7999
Chosen Server: Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?: My personal opinion is that the server is well thougt out and has been created really well. I really like the starting area and how it's done but when i got to the open world it felt pretty crampt because no matter where i went someone was living nearby witch i personaly dont like. The staff and the players on the server is really nice and helpfull in every way they can witch i love.
By Dunnyin
#194379 Ingame Minecraft Username: Dunnyin
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kahto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think it gives users a broader experience than your average mini games, as well as bringing back a fan-favorite game that we all know and love. Along with that, it gives us a fresh new vision to the greatness that minecraft. I also think that the way they organize all of the leaders, admins, etc. is very well organized,
By Zehuti
#194388 Ingame Minecraft Username: NyuLied
Chosen Server: Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): So far this is a friendly and fun server where everyone can play and form a great community. It's one of the best pixelmon servers I have found and it's an adventure exploring. If you havent joined the server you should as the mods are helpful and the players are both fun and talkative.
By trumpeter99
#194397 Even though i haven't been playing for awhile, I can tell this server is going to be a great one. There may not be alot of people on it, but sometimes thats a good thing! With mods lie Pixelmon there is a lot to load and is a very strenuous experience to try and keep a pixelmon server lag free, let alone play on a pixelmon server that has alot of block and tps lag. All in all, PokeMC is going to be a fun server to play on and i will play on it for many days to come :)
By trumpeter99
#194399 Ingame Minecraft Username:Trumpeter99
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):PokeMC has been an amazing server to play on for the time i have played it *about 5 hours* and already i can tell i am going to love this server, the staff are so nice and it's a great community to be in when playing a game like pixelmon!
JOIN THE TEAM