Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By jumpingmango17
#193349 Ingame user name: jumpingmango17

Selected region:Kanto

What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think PokeMC is a great server with many features for people to enjoy. You can explore the region, battle gyms, trade with friends and much more. Also, the community of the server is very inclusive, with nice and helpful staff too. It's definitely worth a try if you're looking for a well put together server.

By BradyTheMage
#193350 Ingame Minecraft Username: BradyTheMage
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think PokeMC is a wonderful server. It has lots of friendly staff and the chat keeps it interesting. I love all the competitive teams like Team Magma and Team Aqua. Also, when I'm in a bundle, the people of the server help me out. I love this server and hope they keep adding onto it!
By xEch0x
#193354 Ingame Minecraft Username: xEch0x
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think the PokeMC server is really cool and fun to play on, it kinda feels like you are playing pokemon from the players view, which I think is one of the thinks the server is trying to do. It reminds me alot of pokemon, which I like and I really enjoy playing on the server, I play a lot With friends, they say they love it too, I always look forward to playing after School and stuff. I look forward to getting a rank and a random shiny pokemon so that I can tease my friends and say I found it when they werent on xD. I really hope I can get the rank.
By IllyrianKiller
#193358 Ingame Minecraft Username: IllyrianKiller
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I was introduced to PokeMC a few weeks ago and have had a great time playing two of my favorite games combined! I play with my friends and through them I have met many more. I like building with the new poke blocks in the game. and building a team of my favorite Pokemon has been a blast. The community is great and nicer then most in games I have played recently. I always feel welcome.
By Osiriph
#193363 Ingame Minecraft Username: Osiriph
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): So far it's been pretty fun. No lag, no issues with anything like that. Just wish my Froakie was a little bit bigger. Hoping my Greninja isn't that tiny! Thanks for the fun! Pretty interesting place to play at. Very nice people so far and lots of others playing right now.
By LordSharn
#193418 Ingame Minecraft Username: LordSharn
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is an amazing server which not only gives you the ability to roam through the original towns we all know and love, but experience pokemon in a completely different perspective! Utilizing the Pixelmon mod, and all the side mods, they've managed to create a fun, and enjoyable server for anyone and everyone to enjoy. I haven't been playing for long, but I'm already enjoying this much more than I would be alone in my own server! Thank you PokeMC! You've made my experience with Pixelmon much better.
By spikesbeen
#193430 Ingame Minecraft Username: SpikesBeen
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I like PokeMC because it is a great server, it has an original game footprint, it only needs to put more freedom to build houses for the players.
It is very difficult at the beginning, but over time the person gets used to it.
By PolarDino
#193434 Ingame Minecraft Username: PolarDino
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I love the community of PokeMc, the people are nice and the staff is great. I love the fact that i can actually play on it with other people that dont spam chat. The different servers is a great thing to have if one is full. I just think its a really fun server to play on.
By Coma
#193462 Ingame Minecraft Username:ComaCrew_92
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):Pokemc is a great pixelmon server they have friendly mods who always answer any questions you may have about the server or pixelmon it self its not just the mods to the other people on the server are friendly to the map is huge with a kanto map which is close to the original plus a wild area which you can breed,grow apicorns, and build a house. The gyms are run by real people which makes the fights harder and is my favorite pixelmon server <3
JOIN THE TEAM