Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By SupaKoopa
#193287 Ingame Minecraft Username: SupaKoopa
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do I think of PokeMC? I think PokeMC is the best Pixelmon server there is out there. It has lots of fun events, friendly staff and players, and who could forget about the fun time you can have with your friends! I would highly recommend this server for anyone whos looking for a true Pixelmon Experience!

By BearManMode
#193297 Ingame Minecraft Username: BearManMode
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): PokeMC
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):

This server is a very good pixlemon server, easily one of the best out there. Its map is amazingly detailed and is a very good, I was very impressed. All staff are extremely helpful and are friendly to all members. They make the server extremely fun by doing a series of mini-games and prizes to keep the community happy and enjoying their time on the server. I definitely rate this server for all pixlemon players. It is certainly a 5 star server.
By Ozuko
#193298 Ingame Minecraft Username: Ozuko
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): As an avid player of Pokemon games since I was in elementary school (starting with Blue), I have always looked for a way to properly enjoy the series I love without the need to be detached from something I'm always using -- my PC. I was introduced to PixelMon, and PokeMC, by my girlfriend who has been playing on the server for the last few years. While I don't get to play often, my experiences on the server so far have been very good, and I'm looking forward to continuing my adventures, leveling my Pokemon, collecting gym badges, and participating in events (especially Legendary hunts!).
By Lostdragonclaw
#193303 Ingame Minecraft Username: Lost_dragon_claw
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): It is a chilled fun experience that i've been playing for few days now and found it a nice friendly server with people, been playing with few friends and we have all found it easy to get around and find information about things we need to find out, i love walking around kanto region sorta reliving my time of playing pokemon
By Xaphanx
#193304 Ingame Minecraft Username: Thiradel
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I have been playing on this server for a few days now and I must say I enjoy it a lot. The events are a lot of fun and there is many things to do. The server runs fair smoothe and the bugs is either fixed right away or is getting worked on. All in all, a great Pixelmon server! I'm sure I'll be spending a lot of time in here c:
By afabulouscow
#193305 Ingame Minecraft Username: AFabulousCow

What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):
First impression is always the key for servers to keep their players. PokeMC has done a great job on this part, friendly staff, a lot of events that have some nice prizes (shinies, held items etc). IF there is any problems going on, there is almost always a staff member on to resolve it or give info if needed. The buildings in the cities are nicely done. It has player shops that can be rented. Server also has breeding enabled which is a good feature imo. All in all a great server and would recommend it.
By Baringomen
#193327 Ingame user name:Dirt300

Selected region:Kanto

First impression is always the key for servers to keep their players. PokeMC has done a great job on this part, friendly staff, a lot of events that have some nice prizes (shinies, held items etc). IF there is any problems going on, there is almost always a staff member on to resolve it or give info if needed. The buildings in the cities are nicely done. It has player shops that can be rented. Server also has breeding enabled which is a good feature imo. All in all a great server and would recommend it.
By Cordy2452
#193346 Ingame Minecraft Username:cordy2452
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Sorry i didn't know i had to do this, but server is fun and the people are friendly. I would suggest you get on this server if you are looking for a chill pixelmon server. They even have hidden signs for loot if you find them. They put a ton of time in to the server. I can tell because they have a custom shop and that takes a ton of time.
By Maxpower45
#193348 InGame Minecraft Username: Maxpower45
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Its a really fun server when my friend and i meet on the server these two players gave us items and that was really nice of them. I guessed it was staff and i thought that was really cool of them. This server is really fun i would recommend it for anyone who has pixelmon.
JOIN THE TEAM