Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By XxSCARHx
#169840 Ingame Minecraft Username: XxSCARHx
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?: Its one of the best up to date pixelmon servers that i have found to date, there are minigames and boss partys, you can make your own bases, etc. overall its a really good server, even though it can be slightly laggy at times, usually when there are 40ish players, however when there are 20ish players, the server is smooth and lag free.

By XxSCARHx
#169841 Ingame Minecraft Username: XxSCARHx
What do you think about PokeMC?: Its one of the best up to date pixelmon servers that i have found to date, there are minigames and boss partys, you can make your own bases, etc. overall its a really good server, even though it can be slightly laggy at times, usually when there are 40ish players, however when there are 20ish players, the server is smooth and lag free.
By MistressRei
#169845 IGN: Enzeru_
Chosen Server: Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?: PokeMC is an overall friendly and inviting server, I felt quite welcomed upon joining for the first time. The staff members show excellent coordination and communication skills and work to make the server an enjoyable experience. I’m excited to see how the server will broaden its horizons as it grows bigger.
By FierceDeity
#169846 Ingame Minecraft Username: FierceDeity
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):
It's a great server, with a great community. The staff are very helpful and the players are friendly. It's entertaining to play, and the addition of events every couple of days is exciting! I look forward to playing this server daily, and the pre-made Kanto map is extremely well-done. Overall, I give this server a 10/10!
By ajseahawksfan
#169856 In game username: ajseahawksfan
Chosen Server (Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about Poke MC?
I think that Poke MC is a great pixelmon experience that has a certain charm about it that most other servers cannot capture. It provides a beautiful map with very accurate renditions of towns and areas of the original games from the buildings even down to the quotes that the trainers speak which is a really nice touch. Overall, I recommend this game to anyone interested in playing this mod for the best experience.
By Jaablemieux
#169869 Ingame Minecraft Username: Lemmmer
What do you think about PokeMC: First time for me on a Pixelmon server and having a blast. Helpful and friendly folks, and always someone around to battle/help hang with. I also like the fact that this server is always current with the latest version of Puxelmon, as I have to catch them all. Highly recommended! Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.
By PenUlt
#169896 Ingame Minecraft Username: PenUlt
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I enjoy the helpful community and the fact that it allows me to play with my friends with a mod I enjoy. It is also relativity good connection and runs really well. The staff are also very useful and help to solve any problems that I encounter. All together it is a very enjoyable experience.
By TheAvroAssassin
#169900 Ingame Minecraft Username: TheAvroAssassin
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): It is a very cool server. Staff are very helpful and willing to help with any problem that may arise. Everyone is very welcoming. When I first joined, I received a spam of welcomes! <3
By HighVoltage123
#169902 Ingame Minecraft Username:
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is one of the best pixelmon servers i have played on.everyone one their is really nice and helpful. there are tons of events you can do to get boosted.if you ever need question answers there are always people their for you.go check them out they are great
JOIN THE TEAM