Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Mikeybat
#194166 mikeybat9
Kanto
Its a great and very fun server ive been playing for a week now and ive had so much fun on the server. Honestly i'd rate it a 9/10 and the only reason it isn't a 1/10 is because the slight lag every now and then. You can tell that the creaters spent a lot of time making this with how very detailed and Easy it is to navigate

By spoon131
#194179 Ingame Minecraft Username: spoon131
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think it is really fun and friendly! Moderators are always there when you need help within the game, and there's soo much to do! :3
By tdogg98
#194194 Ingame Minecraft Username:tdogg98
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):The Kanto server is a great server. Everyone is very helpful if you have a question. I also really like the wondertrade system. I was able to get a pikachu out of it. Another great thing about the server is that the warps work great. And the shop is really easy to use. I definitely recommend joining the server.
By Griffin252
#194256 Ingame Minecraft Username: griffin252
What do you think about PokeMC? PokeMC is an amazing minecraft pixelmon server. I have been looking for a good server for a while, and then I found this one, and I can guarantee that I'm sticking to it. It has an amazing variety for everyone, you can build your team, make a house, or even rent one if you'd like! I really like that the gyms are a bit challenging, so that you actually have to be prepared for them, so that people don't run out of things to do quick:) Overall an amazing server and I recommend to everyone!
By Lerone88
#194264 Ingame Minecraft Username: Lerone88
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I find PokeMC to be on of the more inviting servers, with a helpful community and a large list of well designed Pokemon. The mods are fair and helpful, and the amount of greifing and stealing is minimal at most, allowing for a fun playthrough. the ability to go AFK and resume from where you left is an added bonus
By nevermore1845
#194278 Ingame Minecraft Username: nevermore1845
Chosen Server: kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?: Pokemc is an incredible server with amazing staff and players. The community is great and it is a well put together server! Pokemc is the greates pixelmon server i have ever played on. The events held every weekend are amazing and enjoyable if you havent already you should come check it out!
By jRebel
#194279 In game Minecraft Username: Joseph_CC
Chosen Server: Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC: I have been playing for more than two weeks, and I have never been disappointed since then. I join there daily, and never seem to get bored in any way as there is always something to do. There is pixelmon, but this server just brings this mod to a whole new level. Best community I have seen in a long time and always there when a player has an issue.
By cluedo23
#194294 ingamename: cluedo23
Chosen server (Kanto or Planet Pixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more) I like this Server because anyone is so nice and very helpful. It makes fun to build and claim, the claim system is very smart because you cant get griefed or robbed. And I like the different warps and cities, which looks like kanto.
By XeloTheDino
#194304 Ingame Minecraft Username: _XeloTheDino_
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I really like PokeMC. Despite me not being on for a very long time, I have had a great time on the server. The events are fun, people are very helpful, and the gyms are a challenge which I love. This is definitely a server that I want to be on for an extended amount of time, and I think that most people who visit would agree.
JOIN THE TEAM