Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By leunammel
#192752 Ingame Minecraft Username: leunammel
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): My first impressions of pokemc were great. Thrown straight in with a starter pack of pokeballs, potions and food so you can start catching all the pokemon you want. Brilliant. The mods are really quick and helpful with use of a few simple commands. If i could suggest one thing it would be to reduce the food intake needed and raise a few of the spawn rates in certain wild areas.
Great server all around though.

By AlpacaWithAFez
#192785 Ingame Minecraft Username: AlpacaWithAFez
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC has one of the best minecraft communities i have been a pleasure of being in since i first joined multiplayer minecraft. the mods and admins are always a great help and there is always another friendly trainer that can help you out with any information you need on items and pokemon the server.
By cgwilson1
#192828 Ingame Minecraft Username:Cgwilson1
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): All in all I think that this server is pretty darn great! The staff are amazing, there's a lot of websites to vote on. Also when I first joined I was welcomed by almost everyone in the server. In conclusion, this server is amazing and I plan to play on it for a long time.
By bub162
#192836 ingame minecraft username: bub162
chosen sever(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC (50 words or more): This pixelmon sever is a fun and not very complicated sever. this was the very first sever I played on and it was fun and everyone welcomed me in. I like how none of the players swear. at first everyone did not want to show me around the pokeloverEX helped me out and we are friends. I love this sever and I am going to play it for a long time.
By Zaides
#192857 Ingame Minecraft Username: Lethalshadows
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I played this mod way back in the day and have not touched minecraft itself in a few years now. Recently me and a friend wanted to play minecraft again. Since my 3DS broke recently I was unable to fulfill my craving for Pokemon se we decided to give Pixelmon a shot again and the very first server we joined was this one. and I have to say, for all the Kind and generous players and mods on this server, me and a buddy are gonna be sticking around for a while now.. Hell I might even donate soon :) this is a FANTASTIC Pixelmon server that will catch the eye of a lot of people as it did with me and my friend (P.s we brought over 2 more friends to play :D )
By Gloego
#192878 Ingame Minecraft Username: Gloegolas
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Quite awesome. The ability to go plant your home down somewhere randomly in the world (others are usually near by enough to see your glorious work), uses the Kanto map, which is super well designed, and has a nice set of active players. Would recommend.
By NuclearWolf
#192880 Ingame Minecraft Username:NuclearWolfs
Chosen Server :Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): PokeMC is a great community with a good server and nice staff. The staff interact a lot with the community and there are many opportunities for legionaries and events. The server also gives you a lot of things to help you at the start, which is nice, and has a great map that very much resembles Kanto. Staff also are quick to help you when needed
By KrakenTheEvolved
#192905 Ingame Minecraft Username: KrakenTheEvolved
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is the server to go to if looking for Kanto servers. The staff in PokeMC are extremely nice. The people who play there are also really nice. The map is just like a replica of the real Kanto games.When you start the items you start with are really helpful too.This server is also will put all your strategies to the test with NPC gym leaders and player gym leaders.To also be able to set home is really good.
JOIN THE TEAM