Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Klaxohime
#193934 Minecraft Username: vampirenote13
MergicalGaming is a fairly interesting server with a good amount of people already playing. Your starter is auto-shiny, the shop is well set-up, the gyms are thoroughly thought up and the leaders tested.... Its just a very fun server that I highly recommend. Trust me, with their staff and friendly faces, you won't regret joining or ever want to leave.
By CalamitousKing
#194037 IGN: calamitous_king
MergicalGaming is a unique experience for players wishing to play pixelmon. They actually allow gameshark to be used, its a peaceful survival meaning you dont need to eat to survive, they allow catching outside of battle and have a great staff willing to help out whenever.
By calamitousqueen
#194040 Minecraft Username: calamitous_queen
What do you think about Mergic Pixelmon? (50 words or more): I love the Mergical Gaming Pixelmon server! The staff is incredibly nice as well as everyone else on the server, and we all help each other out as much as possible. It's a very well done competitive server that keeps you on your toes at all times. Another wonderful thing about Mergical is that they allow gameshark to make shiny and legend hunting a lot easier!
JOIN THE TEAM