Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By DarkLeone3122
#190544 This week's events schedule has just been announced! (11/18/16) Friday
Ranked 50-Cap 6v6 Singles Tournament at 6:00 PM Central Time + Pokemon Sun and Moon Launch Celebration Drop Party event at 7:30 PM Central Time. Registration and information for the tournament can be found here: http://mergicalgaming.enjin.com/forum/m ... 816/page/1

(11/19/16) Saturday
Ranked No Cap 3v3 Tournament at 4:00 PM Central Time
By Lukeeyyw
#190551 Minecraft Username: TopGangster

MergicalGaming is the first ever Pixelmon server I played, and since it has been the only Pixelmon server I have played, and there is many reasons for that. The admins, mods and helpers are extremely active and are always there to provide you help, whatever the matter, and the community as a whole do their job helping each other. It is by far one of the friendliest gaming communities I am a part of and I happy to be a part of it.
By immortalph33r
#190552 So I have played on a few pixelmon servers, but none that have such fast responding staff, and such a friendly player base. I also really enjoy the fact that they are on the latest patch it just has the most to offer! I like it so much I even donated ;-)

Hopefully i'll see you on, Immortalpheer
By GinjaJ9
#190553 I really enjoy Mergical Gaming for a multitude of reasons, but the top ones that come to my mind are: a really friendly and versatile environment, the mods are extremely helpful and quick to respond, and it's on the latest patch. My husband and I both play on this server because we enjoy it. We enjoy it so much we donated. I'm like on here everyday now. It takes a lot for game to do that for me because I am not a gamer. Haha! So, great job! Thanks for everything.

GinjaJ9
By DiscoBacca2432
#190554 What do you think about Mergical Gaming? (50 words or more):
Minecraft Username: DiscoBacca2432

I enjoy playing and exploring on this server. It is extremely fun and I can interact and work with my friends on here, whether they are my friends in real life or online. I first came on because of a real life friend. He is still on as a gym leader and I am getting to the point that I can battle him in gyms. I am going to keep working n this server because it is really fun and competitive based.
By TheSaw725
#190555 IGN: TheSaw725

I haven't played on this server for very long, but I have seen enough to say that it is a great server. When I first joined, the staff members and players were very nice and helpful. It's also great to see a server which has a major competitive battling scene, while also staying true to the original Minecraft and Pixelmon survival aspects.
By Brainmaxel
#190557 Mergical Pixelmon is a great Minecraft Pixelmon server that has great staff and lots of events. Its a great way to spend your time playing pixelmon and enjoying what the mod has to offer. It also has a excellent, nontoxic community without inflated currency, shinies and legendaries. Mergical Pixelmon has an active staff and great plugins. Come check it out at play.mergicalgaming.com.
By RealZetrex
#190560 Mergical Pixelmon server is a pretty good server for myself and hopefully others. I Enjoy small servers for some reason and well Mergical isn't really small, but it was able to pass through that rule for myself. This server has pretty amazing staff so far. Everyone is nice and active on it too. Plus this is one of the servers you will be distracted and not be paying attention to the time. So that means you will most likely be on it for a couple of hours. This server is quite fair when it comes to battles. There isn't a overwhelming amount of players with full legend teams, but this server is quite competitive too. This server pretty much contains all you want in a server.

~RealZetrex
JOIN THE TEAM