Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Shadelin
#166436 •Minecraft username: Shadelin_Night
•Experience with Minecraft: about 5 years
•Experience with Pixelmon: about a year
•Available playtime: some afternoons, and the weekends... when I am not on call at work... (approximately 10 - 20 hours a week)
•Country of residence (Not required, just for our reference): USA, East coast
By mojello
#166481 Hi, I've been looking for a pixelmon server for a while now, and i would like to be a part of it.
my username is mojello, and I started playing minecraft in the summer of 2012. I've been playing pixelmon for roughly 2 years now. I can usually play in the afternoons through the evenings. I live in Canada.
By cvlcek151
#166497 Hello I would like to join this server, my in game name is Lord_Vader5543. I am a relatively decent builder, u would have t c for yourself and tell me how I do, I was once admin of Shadowvoids survival server(Not pixelmon related) I have been playing pixelmon for as long as I can remember, since I got minecraft which was maybe 3 or 4 years ago. I am available really anytime, i m always on, and my time zone is pacific(USA) in Ohio.
By SyiiTormey
#166524 Minecraft username: SyiiTormey
Experience with Minecraft: 3 Years <3
Experience with Pixelmon: 3 Years (actually have more experience with Pixelmon than Vanilla)
Available playtime: ~6 hours during the weekdays and 3 hours during weekends.
Country of residence (Not required, just for our reference): America

Still looking for a more challenging Pixelmon server, NoHunger KeepInv setup is getting really old and I'd like to try and find something with a good challenge to it.
By extremegamer134
#166586 •Minecraft username: Extreme_Gamer134
•Experience with Minecraft: 5 years
•Experience with Pixelmon: 1 year
•Available playtime: the weekends and most days after 3pm
•Country of residence (Not required, just for our reference): USA, West Coast
JOIN THE TEAM