Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By ShadowCammy
#167256 Minecraft username: Worcestershirey
Experience with Minecraft: Playing consistently since alpha 1.2.4 in 2010
Experience with Pixelmon: Been playing since ~2014
Available playtime: 4-9 on weekdays, all day on weekends
Country of residence: United States
By MrJellyCream
#167466 Hey are you still looking for people to join? because i was just thinking about me starting a new series on my small youtube channel on a minecraft pixelmon server and it would be wonderful if i could do it on your server :D
By dp0226
#167776 Announcement!

This coming Friday, January 29th, 2016. At 12pm EST (Eastern US) we will be ending our open beta phase, and moving into our full release!

As a celebration, the very next day, 1-30-2016 at 4pm EST, we'll be holding our very first server-wide Pokemon tournament!

Prizes including:
  • First Place: Random Shiny Lvl 30 Pokemon, $400*, a MasterBall and a random Legendary Bird Shrine
  • Second Place: Random Shiny Lvl 10 Pokemon, 10 UltraBalls as well as $200*
  • Third Place: $200* and 5 UltraBalls
  • Participation Award: Everyone gets 1 PremierBall for entering, as well as $50*! If you win a place, you get this on top of what you will receive for that placement award.

If that excites you at all, read the full rules list here and make a post on that same thread to be signed up!

*All 'cash' prizes are in game money rewards, not transferable to any legitimate currency.
By PigLover1202
#167886 Hi there! I've been looking for some great Pixelmon servers from the latest update and I think I may have found what I am looking for. This server could be very interesting and I would love to join- PigLover1202

My IGN is the same as it is here: PigLover1202

My experience with Pixelmon is about 295 days, so almost a year.
By dp0226
#168190 Anyone here want to be a Builder or Gym Leader? We're taking applications! Want to be put through the ringer in 3 difficult building challenges to be a builder? Want the audience looking on, cheering you to victory? Ask us about our rigorous Building Tryouts!
JOIN THE TEAM