Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Xynar
#167378 I'm working on fixing the domain issues and the Website. As well as adding some announcements to answer some questions you may have.

Also, https://twitter.com/_ProjectPokemon

Tweet at this account if you run into any problems.

Or Comment Here

Thanks!
By Vasey
#167461 This server is amazing.Not only has a lot of time and effort been put into make the map and storyline, the Staff are constantly working to better their server and fix any bugs you may find. If you want a fun map that is challenging, i'd highly suggest this server!
By Renkiin
#167543 Hi guys, can someone help me ? I have use the manual installation cause i'am on Mac and can't download the Pixelmon launcher, so hum i have done everything but when i start the game i have a black screen and .. nothing , can someone tell me what i have to do ? :cry: Btw : Sorry for my bad english i'am french :v
JOIN THE TEAM