Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Rebel2490
#139484 Heyllo
My name is Rebel.
I have a new pixelmon server called Pixelseeker.
It runs the current beta version of the pixelmon mod. (3.3.2)
It also runs a few side mods (IVs/EVs, Pixelmonextras, Spawn of Psyduck, and Trainer commands. You don't need the side mods to play.)
We have player based towns and gyms.
All is welcome as long as you don't grief in anyway.
We have a 20 player limit for now. We just want to make sure the server can handle it.
We have friendly admins so dont worry.

The server ip is 98.250.94.145:25566

Hope to see you there and have fun!

By Rebel2490
#139692 I want to apologize to everyone who came to check out my server. For some odd reason it crashed out of the blue and glitched badly. For that me and my fellow admins decided to restart it. It is back up and ready to be played. So come on down and have some fun!
By Rebel2490
#140037 I just wanted to let everyone know that the Pixelseeker server is officially back up and running. I'm sorry for the inconvenience of the server going down. My internet went out on me and im now just getting it back up. So please come check us out and play Pixelseeker!!!
JOIN THE TEAM