Forum rules: 
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • Don't caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • No modpack links of any kind. Your post will be removed without warning.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Darkgoddess
#190812 I was unsure when i joined this site been that i had never played pokemon except red rescue before and was unsure if i would like such a game. But WOW i got hooked right away so much fun a diversity my only complaint is the fact we cant alter are gammar which makes it hard to see but other then that loved it played 6hrs straight right away :)
By KEKReaper
#190826 This server has been a good one that ive played on for a long while, player have a sense to help new people and have a humor at the same time. The staff are also very mature and helpful, while the owner will actually come on and play with the players as well. Not many servers do that anymore. The bonus spawn rate sure is a nice thing as well. The events are just amazing fun to try to play as well. All around Very nice server 10/10
By Melotic
#190877 Minecraft Username: Melotic
Pixelmonmod website username: Melotic
Review: When I first found this server, I was skeptical about whether it would be something I would be able to enjoy. A lot of servers believe in the etiquette that people should pay money to receive the best things, but this server stands out because they go against that etiquette. No matter you are a Legend or School Kid, you are treated equally with everyone else. I am the free rank, Trainer, and have six pokemon, each worth $5, which I received using in game money! It is astonishing that the treatment of player is much better than the treatment of income. I am really pleased to play on this server! Thank you for making this server Snow. You have proven to other servers that you truly stand out the best!

Rating 10/10 ;-)

-Melotic
By Withakilla101
#191014 minecraft username-Withakilla101
Enjin usernamne- Withakilla101

So yeah, this server is awesome. Staff members like R1 and buzz are like some of the best staff you would ever see. like basically the 5x spawn rate is beast. pokemans spawn every 2 seconds. the breeding is amazing. The only thing is a con for this would be the no apricorn rule. This rule is amazing tho because without it, the server would be ded. Like lag would kill this server. I honestly love this server. Its my fav pix lemon server/
By Munken23
#191358 Minecraft Username: Munken23
Pixelmonmod website username: Munken23

Review:
I've only played on this server for a week now, I think. But still, this IS THE BEST pixelmon server I've played on so far. The admin and everyone here on the server are very helpful and friendly. The 5x spawn really helped me to catch the pokemons I wanted. But I still haven't managed to beat a gym yet... Got my friends playing on this server and they like it too. Would recommend everyone to try out this server first.
Rate:9/10